Wednesday, January 12, 2011

hissi

Actually Hissi is my pet's name. She is so nice and so cute that everyone wants to play with her. And now she becomes my good friend and when i am alone don't have to do anything around me i spend all of my time playing and dancing with her. She feels very much happy when i am along with her . she likes to dance when her favourite songs will play on my audio. This is very interesting that she like one song very much and when she start to listen that song then she looks so much lookable, she looks and listen that song til it ends . After bath she feels chill .She couldn't cry when she is bathing. she is so sweet that if one looks her one time he/she wants to look her again and again. My friends who knows about her they used to bring foods for her which she likes .  Her favourate foods are straberry cake and momo .I have attach her photo on my facebook  when she looks her photo she feels very shy and her face looks wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment